I am a qualified Psychotherapist with a First-class degree in Integrative-Relational Counselling and a Post-graduate Certificate in Psychodynamic Counselling from University of Oxford. I am registered and accredited by the BACP.
Having gained a degree in Marketing in my early twenties I embarked on a career in a fast-paced, stressful environment that led to an unhealthy work-life balance. It wasn’t until years later that I questioned what I really wanted to do with my life and found the courage to seek counselling. Through therapy I learned to understand myself more and embarked on Counselling training.
The approach I use means that I draw on a range of theories to support my work and my belief is that the relationship created between a client and their counsellor plays a significant part in the counselling process.
My aim is to work in a way that will support you in addressing difficult or painful issues from your past and present. Together we can work to provide a basis on which to explore new, different ways of living your life and being in relationships.
As a member of the BACP I am bound by their Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy. More information can be found here.
Qualifications, Training & Experience
- BA (Honors) Integrative-Relational Counselling – Middlesex University
- PG Cert Psychodynamic Counselling – University of Oxford
- MBACP (Accredited member of the BACP since 2013)
- Introduction to Couples Therapy – Tavistock and Portman
- CALMS Training (Crisis, Aggression, Limitation and Management)
- Extensive experience of working as a counsellor in GP surgeries in London